Friday, April 7, 2023

Volunteers Needed for Media Conversion Project

 From: Sam McLean

samdoesmusic2022@gmail.com

Volunteers Needed for Media Conversion Project

Hello Saints,

The RLDS media conversion process has been fruitful so far. However, as a working college student with other personal projects, I am finding it very difficult to find the time to go through the vast amounts of reel-to-reel tapes and listen to the content on them to see if their contents are worth digitizing.

I am looking for volunteers so that this process can be expedited.

I am looking for individuals who:
- Have experience using reel-to-reel players
- Have access to a reel-to-reel player
- Are willing to volunteer a few hours to listen to and then label reel-to-reel tapes that I provide.

If you do decide to help out, I will lend you as many or as few tapes as you are willing to go through.

To volunteer or to get more information, simply email, call, or text me.

samdoesmusic2022@gmail.com
816-377-4991



No comments:

Post a Comment