Sunday, August 13, 2023

2 Bed 2 Bath House for Sale in Independence MO

 

2 Bed 2 Bath House for Sale in Independence MO

From Monica Moreland:

For those of you who know me, you know I've been in Independence all summer working on a house I inherited from my father, who passed in March. It's been a great rental property of his for more than 15 years. It has two bedrooms upstairs, and the basement is a separate unit with a kitchen and bathroom. I worked on it as much as I could before I had to return to Washington to start teaching. It still needs work, but it's a great house. If you know someone interested, please pass this along. It has a new roof and gutters and refinished wood flooring, along with new subflooring and tile planks in half the house.

Here's the listing with Ron Van Fleet:
https://www.ronvanfleet.com/ListingDetails/911-S-Pope-Avenue-Independence-MO-64050/2448800

Thanks,
Monica

Monica Moreland 13 Aug 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment