Wednesday, August 9, 2023

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

 URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

For Janice Unger from Ava MO.
She has severe arthritis, and is unable to reach and comb her hair.
___________________________

From Shara Layne Matlock, Vocal Artist and songwriter, from Tennessee:

“Please say a Prayer or two for my husband, Jeff Matlock. He was admitted to the hospital, Monday night with a bacterial infection, 102.6 fever and severe shaking.”
___________________________

For My Grand-Son-In-Law, Cody Jones from Republic, MO:

“We thought I was having another stroke. I was completely paralyzed from the chest down and Rachel was crying in the ER, begging for help. My blood pressure was 174/111, my pulse was 179. I was at a life-threatening level of potassium and they started me on potassium, transfusions, right away. She thought she was gonna loose me in the ER.
I have appointments everyday the rest of the week”.
___________________________

Please Pray for The Lords Will, Peace of mind, comfort, and courage for these fine Christian families.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR

PRAYERS

Your Sister In Christ

Marianne E. Goodwater


No comments:

Post a Comment