Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Braille Scriptures Looking for New Home

 

Braille Scriptures Looking for New Home

I have been given the responsibility to find a new home for Judith Hawley's Braille Scriptures.

As I understand it, the RLDS Book of Mormon and RLDS Doctrine and Covenants are in "Old Braille," and the Lectures of Faith is in "New Braille."

Unless you can read them and benefit from them, I will hold them for someone who can. If you can read and use these materials, there is no charge for them.

Please CALL ME and assure me that you should receive these books.

The Braille books are in 5 rather large boxes. I will gladly deliver them in the Independence, MO, area to the person selected to receive them. For another location, we will work out a solution.

Paul V. Ludy 816-210-8450

IMG 20230826 090850 831

No comments:

Post a Comment