Monday, August 21, 2023

Katey Kidd Now Offering Piano Lessons

 

Katey Kidd Now Offering Piano Lessons

Hello everyone,

I am excited to announce that I will be teaching piano lessons in the Jackson County area! The cost is $15 for a 30-minute lesson. I plan to give lessons on Tuesday afternoons. However, if Tuesdays don’t work for you, I can coordinate other times with you at the beginning of the week.

To give some background on myself, I began piano lessons when I was around 7 and have enjoyed piano ever since. I often play for services and accompany groups at SCRB. Most people only see me play sacred music, but I often like challenging myself to learn advanced classical pieces. I graduated from high school last spring and plan to continue studying piano in college.

My goal with teaching lessons is to make them a valuable and fun learning experience that students look forward to each week.

If you or your child is interested in beginning piano, please text me at (816)-419-5573 or email kateykidd@icloud.com for information on the location, time, and more!

Thank you,

Katey Kidd


No comments:

Post a Comment