Saturday, June 16, 2018

​​Prayer Service Tonight​ - June 16, 2018

​---- Forwarded message ----
From: Tyler Crowell
tyler.crowell@gmail.com


​​Prayer Service Tonight​ - June 16, 2018


“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call unto me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the Lord;” Jeremiah 29:11-14

For all those who desire to seek the Lord with all their heart, who yearn for the redemption of Zion, who wish to see Zion built up in righteousness, you are cordially invited to attend a worship service of prayer and testimony this evening to seek the Lord and bear testimony of his goodness.

7pm, Saturday June 16th, 2018

Zarahemla Restoration Branch
502 SW 17 Street
Blue Springs MO 64015

Tyler Crowell

No comments:

Post a Comment