Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Restoration Singles June Activity

------ Forwarded message ------
From: Restoration Singles
restoration.singles4christ@gmail.com
​​

Restoration Singles June Activity


Hello,

We will be meeting Friday, June 22nd, 5:00 pm, at Church of Jesus Christ Missionary Restoration Branch
(3415 North Elsea Smith Road Buckner, MO 64016).

I am planning on a night of sharing, games, and fellowship.

I would invite anyone that has a testimony, song, story, or a favorite scripture that they feel like telling everyone, to bring it along with them.

I will bring some board games; feel free to bring a game if you would like to.

There will be snacks as well. If you want to bring one in addition it will be welcome, but not required.


Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

I hope you will be there.

God Bless,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment