Friday, October 26, 2018

Trying to build a contractor list

From: Rachel Horn
hornmusic88@gmail.com


Trying to build a contractor list


I am looking for recommendations for people who are skilled in any of the following:

Electrical
Plumbing
Carpentry
Painting
Drywall/ceiling work
Remodeling
Architectural sheet metalwork
Brickwork
Mudjacking
Foundation repair
Drainage
Fireplace maintenance (gas or masonry)
Home exterior repair
Door/window repair/replacement
General maintenance
Concrete repair
Asphalt maintenance
Snow removal

(Did I forget anything?)

I manage rental property and have great people to call on, but sometimes they are unavailable, or we have a number of little items or larger projects and I need to have more people to draw on. Some jobs/tasks need a person/company who is licensed and insured, some do not. I’m interested in all recommendations. If you consider yourself to be skilled or want to promote your company, please don’t be bashful about recommending yourself.

Thank you in advance for all recommendations.

You can reach me at:
midwestrentals360@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment