Thursday, July 11, 2019

Job Opening for Medical Records Clerk

From: Paul Davis
pauldavislaw@yahoo.com


Job Opening for Medical Records Clerk


Part Time Job Opening for Medical Records Clerk in Independence Law Office

Small, friendly, Independence law firm near the Independence Square area is seeking a part-time records clerk. Primary job duties include requesting, receiving, organizing, and summarizing medical and other records.

Need to be familiar with medical records, charts and medical terminology.

Experience working in a law firm in the area of worker's compensation and/or personal injury preferred, though willing to train a highly motivated individual.

Must have excellent computer and typing skills. Hours are flexible. 25-30 hours a week. Pay range $10-$12.00 hour plus, depending on experience.

Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to:
dww@whiplaw.com


1 comment:

  1. My name is Sara Johnson, I live in california U.S.A and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after been scammed severally by these online loan lenders, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. he gave happiness to me and my family, although at first i found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parents with 2 kids, I met this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online Dr. Dave Logan that helped me with a loan of $300,000.00 U.S. Dollars, he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him on (daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com and Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690 ) .. and inform them Sara Johnson directed you.. Thanks. Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete