Tuesday, July 30, 2019

The Sound of Music - This Weekend

From: Joy Cain
joy.cain1986@gmail.com


The Sound of Music - This Weekend


This Weekend!
Friday August 2nd at 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, August 3rd at 2:00 and 7:00 p.m.
See the beloved musical, "The Sound of Music," starring:
Margaret Fountain, as Maria
Kelvin Henaon, as the Captain
Emily Cain, as Morher Abbess
Gabrielle Petentler, as Leisl
Joel Burford, as Friedrich
Naomi Alaniz, as Louisa
Rylie Kroesen, as Brigitta
Noah Alaniz, as Kurt
Kaylee Sherer, as Marta
Sydney Smith, as Gretyl
Erica Jobe, as Elsa
Joey Carrillo, as Max
Rachel Scheuddig, as Sister Berthe
Madelyn Clark, as Sister Sophia
Anna Sechrest, as Sister Margaretta
Rolf - Jake Kroesen
....and many other talented actors!

Thank you to an amazing production team who have supported this cast and helped make this the show you WANT to see and hear!
Assistant Director - Matthew Emerick / Stage Manager - Rachel Mohler / Conductor - Kristopher Taylor
Props - Ardyce Nordeen
Music Directors/Vocal Coaches - Andrea Alaniz, Danielle Gamble, Brian Stuck and Douglas Webb
Choreographers: Kelda Brown, Madelyn Clark and Cassy Glandon
.... and many more integral to the success of the show who have all given




1 comment:

  1. My name is Sara Johnson, I live in california U.S.A and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after been scammed severally by these online loan lenders, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. he gave happiness to me and my family, although at first i found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parents with 2 kids, I met this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online Dr. Dave Logan that helped me with a loan of $300,000.00 U.S. Dollars, he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him on (daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com and Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690 ) .. and inform them Sara Johnson directed you.. Thanks. Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete