Thursday, March 26, 2020

OHF Spring Sessions Postponed Due to COVID-19

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Owl Hollow Farm
ohfkids@gmail.com



OHF Spring Sessions Postponed Due to COVID-19


Unfortunately, due to the issues at hand, we are forced to delay the start of our Spring Program. We tried our best to wait until the last minute to make a decision, however, we feel it is in the best interest of everyone to delay the start of spring sessions in order to provide timely scheduling information. We are tentatively planning a start date for spring sessions the week of May 4th. 

If we are able to begin the week of May 4th, we will not have to shorten the spring session of 9 weeks, but we will be unable to provide any makeup sessions as this will push us dangerously close to the start of fall sessions.

We take the health and safety of our participants and our staff seriously and would never do anything to jeopardize either. We will provide more information as May 4th approaches. If you have any questions please reach out to us via email at ohfkids@gmail.com. Thank you for understanding. 

I have offered many prayers in the past week for the health and safety of my own family and all of those I love.  As well, rest assured I have held each of our staff and participating families in my prayers.  When people come to OHF as participants, volunteers, mentors, assistants or stall muckers, they become part of the OHF family. When you become part of my family, you become part of my circle that I pray for and have concern for. And so, I pray that each of you are safe and well. I pray that if this virus besieges your family, that you will reach out to me for extra prayers. I care, and I want to help in anyway that I can. If your family falls under financial hardship during this time, please do not pull your child's application from sessions. Talk to me, and we will find a solution for session payments. Your children and their needs are very important to us. I am trusting God to help us all get through this difficult time and I hope that you will trust Him as well.

Again, we wish you health and safety in the coming weeks.   

Blessings from Bob & Cathy at Owl Hollow Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment