Tuesday, January 17, 2023

New Business - Prologos Financial Coaching

 From: Kyle Riley

kyle@prologosfinancialcoach.com

New Business - Prologos Financial Coaching

My name is Kyle Riley and I attend the Des Moines Northeast Branch in Iowa. I have been in the civil engineering industry for almost 2 decades. However, I am looking to help people on a more individual basis as I truly appreciate one-on-one interaction, especially when it is understanding how I can serve them. To accomplish this I have launched a financial coaching practice. I may be in Des Moines, but more than willing and able to speak with someone virtually or over the phone.

A link to my Facebook business page, email, and number can be found below. Thank you for your consideration to connect further with our community.

Kyle D. Riley
Prologos Financial Coaching
https://www.facebook.com/prologosfinancialcoaching
kyle@prologosfinancialcoach.com
Phone: 515-207-9471



No comments:

Post a Comment