Tuesday, January 21, 2020

IIAW Meeting Date January 28

From: Muriel Luedeman
mur620@gmail.com


IIAW Meeting Date January 28


Hello, IIAW Friends,

My apologies for the last email reminder for the general meeting tonight. I messed up on my dates and the meeting is NOT until January 28th.

I must tell you, though, that a few IIAW Friends did meet tonight and God made good use of the time. We made some new connections and passed along great communication that furthered God's work, SO, it makes me think that an IIAW meeting was supposed to take place. This situation makes me think of the verse Romans where Paul says that "all things work for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purposes."

I ask you all, "Is it possible, then, for a man, or woman of God to make a mistake?" Something for all Christians, who know they are sons and daughters of God, to ponder.

Once again, I am sorry for any anxiety my caused. I will send an email reminder on January 27th.

Muriel Luedeman
IIAW Communications Secretary
mur620@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment