Monday, January 27, 2020

Prayer Request - Tasha Steedman

----- Forwarded message -----
From: Neil Kerswell
neil.kerswell@bigpond.com


Prayer Request - Tasha Steedman

A family friend Natasha Steedman has lung cancer in her left lung, a small amount in the C4 vertebrae of her spine and small cluster in the very bottom of her brain.

Tasha is very positive and still active, she was originally given 3 to 9 months to live, now she has 3 to 4 months. My wife Joanne and I have promised we will remember her in prayer.

I have asked my children and some relatives to also add their faith.

I am hoping as many as feel led to do so, will remember her in prayer and thought.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Testimony:
Natasha’s husband Ken Steedman was a close workmate of mine for years and when our workplace closed down they moved back to New Zealand for work.

In 2004 I felt prompted to contact Ken and found he had Leukemia and was in trouble. The branch I worshiped in here all got behind Ken in much prayer. Mark Churchill in America spread the word and there were prayer groups all over the USA praying for Ken. Ken had treatment and made a full recovery. When Ken was well he contacted me to thank all those who had prayed for him in Australia and America who had shown such love for someone they didn’t know. Ken acknowledged to me that he believed God had helped him and was thankful.

Recently I had felt promptings again to make contact with Ken and his wife. I found their email address and thankfully it was still the same. Sadly Tasha responded to tell me of her cancer and shared much, I will share just a little (Hi Neil, I thought I'd draft this up first thing this morning.  Was so nice to see your name as Ken often mentions you even after all these years and I cried in the middle of the library when Ken was so sick in 2004 and you sent a prayer so again I find myself quite emotional especially the timing. Things happen for a reason I believe.)

Tasha knows God helped with the timing of prayers to help Ken her husband years ago. She has hope that the contact has come at the right time again to help her.

They are a beautiful family and I plead with everyone who will, to pray for her in her time of great need. Also Ken and Jayden their son must be in great need.

I know God rewards the coming together in faith of his people. I saw it in Ken’s life and I hope for Tasha the same.

God be with you all is my prayer in the name of Christ     
Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment