Saturday, November 26, 2022

God's Blessing

 From: Carina Adams

carinaadams007@hotmail.com

God's Blessing

Hello Saints,

God truly blessed my family, and I am very thankful. We almost got scammed on our earlier trailer, but then God's miracle occurred, we found a bigger cheaper trailer with title thanks to my moving guy. Hopefully soon we will know when it will be moved and then work can begin. So, if any of you know how to build stairs, decks, or floors let me know we will get you the materials unless you have leftovers from a project you can donate to my family. We also need a skilled craftsman who knows bathrooms we need to reconfigure the master bath by pulling out a tub and moving shower over to where it is located. Don't worry we probably won't be able to start on that till next year but getting help for my parents who have also been a blessing for us to help get the few floors figured out before big snow would be awesome. Thank you all for your time. Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving and a blessed weekend. Thank you, Lord, and Jesus, for this miracle blessing.

Mrs. Carina Adams
660-251-8651




No comments:

Post a Comment