Friday, November 4, 2022

Looking for a Trailer to live in

 From: Carina Adams

carinaadams007@hotmail.com

Looking for a Trailer to live in

Hello Saints,

My name is Carina Adams, I am looking for any saint families who may know of or have a trailer that they are selling or just want to get rid of. We are looking for minimum of a 2 bed 1 bath, but no more than 3-bedroom 2 bathrooms, unless there is a 4-bedroom 2 bath available. For more information to find out how much we can spend etc, please reach me at one out of the two options above. The park we would move into will help us to move it if needed. Hope to hear from some of you soon. Hope all have a blessed day and weekend.

If you do my cell is
660-251-8651

or you can message me at
carinaadams007@hotmail.com
Mrs. Carina Adams




No comments:

Post a Comment