Monday, March 11, 2019

1858 Book of Mormon

​----- Forwarded message -----
From: vonnie Tischer
vonnie54_00@yahoo.com


1858 Book of Mormon

My family goes back to the beginning of the LDS/RDLS Church. My Grandmother used to sit me on her knee and tell me stories of her life. She was born in Eaglesville, Missouri in 1894. Her Great Grandparents Deborah and George Parsons died in Lamoni, Iowa. Joseph Smith III did both their funerals. I have their information printed in the paper and in old publications.

I was raised in the church. When my Grandmother passed she gave all her information to my mother, who lived with me, thus I have books, blessings done in Plano along with many other items. I have a 1858 Book of Mormon published by Wright. Written faintly by my Great Grandfather Lyman Ewing: Purchased Kirtland, Ohio 1870 by L.E.Ewing. I remember seeing GG Lyman but it is only a shadow as I am 82 years old. My family have left the church and has little or no interest in what I have saved and cherished throughout the years but since I moved from my large home I need to find a new home for them.

My husband and I lived in Independence but moved to the Kirtland area in 1973. I went to the Slover Park, Stone Church and Fairview churches.

I was also part-time secretary to Carl Mesle who was Presiding Elder at The Stone Church.

Please let me know of your interest and value you would place on the book. You can find my family in church history.

Vonnie Tischer
My real name is Yvonne K. Tischer
877 Legacy Drive
Painesville, Ohio 44077
Home: 440-579-5558
Cell: 440-668-8800



No comments:

Post a Comment