Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Babysitting Needed for Summer and Fall

From: Angela DeBarthe
angdebarthe@hotmail.com


Babysitting Needed for Summer and Fall


Hello to my fellow Saints. I am a homeschool mom who is looking for a babysitter who will watch my 2 children on Mondays and Tuesdays through the summer and fall for the upcoming school year. I am also looking for a Friday sitter for 8 weeks of the summer. Hours are from 11:30-5:30pm but can be somewhat flexible. Any part you can help with will be appreciated.

Someone looking for some consistent extra money for spending while helping me out please contact me ASAP. My children are ages 6 and 9. I live in Blue Springs MO so looking for someone in close proximity. Coming to the house is preferred but able to do the babysitting in your home will be fine as well. Mature older youth or young adult is acceptable.

Thank you, in Gospel Bonds,
Angela DeBarthe

No comments:

Post a Comment