Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Kirtland Temple Painting

From:  Paul Ludy



Kirtland Temple Painting




I have a beautiful painting of Kirtland Temple done by an artist named Sherman in 1967.  It had been hanging in an Independence RLDS church until I purchased it.

The painting is 18 x 24", and the frame is about 23 x 29".

The price is $150.00.

I do not plan to wrap and ship, so I prefer to deliver in the Independence area or have the buyer pick it up.

Please e-mail or call me if you are interested.

And if you know the artist or about the artist, I would appreciate a little information to pass on to the purchaser.  Thank you!

By the way, we still have new leather 3 in 1's and new leather Inspired Versions available.

Paul V. Ludy 816 210-8450

For New RLDS Books, 
go to NEWBOOKMAN.BLOGSPOT.COM
For Used RLDS Books, 
go to RLDSBOOKS.BLOGSPOT.COM
For the New 3-in-1, 
go to RESTORATIONSCRIPTURES.BLOGSPOT.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment