Thursday, December 10, 2020

Used Car Needed

From: Fayellen Ely



Used Car Needed
 
Looking for a reliable car.  I have a daughter who is deployed to Texas for a year and left behind in Cameron, MO a husband whose job requires him to travel out of town.  Some times for days at a time. And a 10 year-old son (my grandson) who rely on me for care, so I have to go to Cameron often.  It is 50 miles from my house to my daughter's house in Cameron.  

I totaled out the 2009 Dodge Caliber that was bought with Waldo Avenues oblation fund.  I am now in the same position I was before Waldo helped me buy 2009 Caliber, which was T-boned Nov 29 on Black Friday last year.  I have not driven or left my house since March 7, 2020, except for travel to Cameron to stay with my grandson.

I do not need a newer car,  just as long as it functions mechanically perfect. I only have $1,000 left in savings from my car replacement check from State Farm 

Thanks in advance,
Fayellen Ely


No comments:

Post a Comment