Thursday, December 17, 2020

Testimony - What Happens When the Holy Spirit Controls Our Prayer Life

From:  Muriel Luedeman



Testimony - What Happens When the Holy Spirit Controls Our Prayer Life
 
Dear, Initiative Family,

The One who created the Universe is our Great and Good Father!!! Praise Him!!!

Independence Is Alive and Well Initiative has sent many posts over the past two years. From the IIAW Leadership Team comes this marvelous teaching, reaching testimony of God's leading and miracle blessings. Pastor Billy Tharp of God's Love Ministries shared it on the Leadership Team text stream a week ago, Wednesday. I asked if I could send it out to encourage you all that God is moving in so many amazing multiple ways to bless His people and help unbelievers BELIEVE in Him.  

"A year ago, November 2019, a $40,000 piece of equipment and a $10,000 trailer, and $10,000 worth of tools were stolen from my business lot. About two weeks ago, the Holy Spirit stirred me up and I got angry with the devil (enemy) for taking my property that God had provided. I went in aggressive prayer and DEMANDED the enemy take his hand off this property. This happened in my truck on a work day and one of the crew members who heard it, laughingly said, "Yeah, right." 

Four days ago, at 9:00pm, the Jackson County Sheriff called and said my equipment and trailer was abandoned on an old country road towards Buckner, and asked me if I had means to come and get it. We went out to pick it up and it is back at our lot now. It looked like it had been stashed in an old field and on the side of the road and parked. You could see the tracks through the field that it had been pulled out of to the spot where we picked it up. It was almost like someone just pulled it out and parked it there and left it for us."

May the doubting workman believe better now. How wonderful is our Father God! Let us rejoice in Jesus especially this year.

Muriel Luedeman
Communications Secretary


No comments:

Post a Comment