Monday, February 21, 2022

"Agents of God's Image and Likeness"

 From: Dwight and Pam Burford



"Agents of God's Image and Likeness" 
A new video posted on YouTube.com
 

The following link is to a new video that I posted this evening on YouTube.com.  It’s about why we are agents or stewards of God’s image and what this means.

 

https://youtu.be/5fCr6vkFMjI


(11 minutes +)

 

Since this is my first venture into publishing on YouTube.com, I only have at present the one video available on my new channel, “HisWorkmanship Net”.  But I trust I will post others in the future on related topics of faith as the Lord guides.

 

The video speaks for itself, so I’ll not keep you with further comments other than to say I would be happy to dialogue respectfully with those interested in discussing this subject further. 

 

Blessings,

Dwight Burford





No comments:

Post a Comment