Thursday, March 7, 2019

From: Dennis Moe
moefarms4@embarqmail.com


Miracle of Nancy Moe


I am posting both of these pictures so you can see how this miracle developed in 24 hours. They say miracles are a thing of the past. I say the devil better get outta the way because the Prayer Warriors are back in town and they mean business. See what power you all have by uniting together in a single cause!

You tell me how you go from having only a brain that was functioning at 50% yesterday according to the brain doctor to the picture on the right? What is the answer? The neurologist (who was from India) said I had better thank my God for what had happened. Nancy was laughing, smiling, cracked a joke crying in joy, talking today. So you tell me how this happened?

Please no visitors. Nancy needs to rest.

Thank You
Dennis








No comments:

Post a Comment