Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Marvin Delano Kennon Obituary

Marvin Delano Kennon Obituary

https://royerfuneralhome.com/03152019-Marvin-Kennon-BlueSprings-MO.html



Marvin Delano Kennon




Marvin Delano Kennon, 84, of Blue Springs, Missouri passed away Friday, March 15, 2019. A memorial service will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, March 24th at the Colbern Road Restoration Branch, 9525 Lake Lotawana Rd. Gate 2, Lee’s Summit, MO.

Del was born on October 29, 1934, the son of Marvin O. and Edith A. Kennon. He was preceded in death by his parents; four sisters; and a brother. Del was married to Mary Sue (Hostetler) Kennon on February 17, 1957. They have three children, Marla W. Kroesen (Brian), Melanie D. Eggert (Ron) and Marvin D. Kennon Jr. (Cathy); ten grandchildren; and 20 great grandchildren.

Del was a graduate of William Chrisman High School in 1952 and was a member of the National Guard. He served as a manager of the Harry S. Truman post office in Independence until his retirement in 1989. His life’s work was spent as a minister for Jesus Christ, serving in many capacities, many years as a Presiding Elder in the Church of Jesus Christ, RLDS and Restoration Branch congregations. His ministry also included the gift of song which he shared with a strong beautiful voice for the glory of God.

Arrangements: Royer Funeral Home, Grain Valley, MO 816-847-4441
https://royerfuneralhome.com/03152019-Marvin-Kennon-BlueSprings-MO.html

1 comment:


  1. HELLO everyone Have you been going through a lot in your relationship lately as a result of sudden change in your spouse attitude towards you ? If "YES",the end has come to that problem that keeps you awake when you are suppose to be asleep. When people you know to be nice and caring suddenly begins to act in a cruel manner there is need to ask questions such as, what exactly is wrong with my spouse ? Is this problem spiritual ? These and many questions that would cross ones mind at some point. I was in that kind of a confused state at some point in my relationship that I felt the weight of the world was resting on my shoulder, I was abandoned by my hubby when our son was 3 weeks. He left us for no reason. Though I wasn't too sure of what exactly would make him leave us I felt it was something extra ordinary(spiritual) that must have taken place in his memory. I was asked to contact this address to get help,Great Matatan the spell as soon as I did all my problem was sorted out. I can categorically state here that the kind gesture of ( matatanspell@yahoo.com CALL/WHATS-APP:+233 20 926 0493 )has helped me restore my family.

    ReplyDelete