Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Zion Electronic Solutions Business Announcement

From: shaun turner
shaun.cell74@gmail.com


Zion Electronic Solutions Business Announcement


To whom this may concern,

My name is Shaun Turner, my family and I recently gathered into the Center Place from Michigan. We attend the Missionary Restoration Branch in Sibley and live in Independence with our daughter whom attends the Center Place Restoration School.

We are excited and so blessed to be here. We look forward to growing closer to our brothers and sisters and assisting in the building of the Kingdom. In the spirit of the Kingdom, we are working to eliminate our debt so our resources can be applied more directly to that effort. With that desire in mind, I am starting a new business to provide technical expertise and guidance in the area of business software and web design.

I have been in the telecommunications Industry for more than 19 years and have a Bachelors Of Science in Information Technology. Within the 19 years that I have worked in the telecommunications industry I have worked for three fortune 500 companies and worked in Networking and Application Engineering. For the last seven years, I have supported an Enterprise Invoice Consolidation Application that bills more than $750,000,000 per year.

Below I have provided a flier that details the services that I am offering to individuals. If you are interested in the services I can provide to a business, please refer to the contact information on the flier and I will send you information more specific to your needs.

Thank you for your time and your consideration. I look forward to speaking with you.
Call: 816-982-2901








No comments:

Post a Comment