Thursday, March 7, 2019

Prayer Request for Jesse

From: Luke Zahniser
green_Luke_03@hotmail.com

Prayer Request for Jesse

My friend Jesse, is struggling with the chemotherapy for cancer. His two daughters, from a previous marriage and a nasty divorce, are struggling with some seriously unfilled spiritual needs. His new wife is significantly younger and is also struggling to feel loved and find a normal place in life. They are all beginning to seek God.

They have also been slandered by many of the Lamoni community, where they live, and are sick with grief from being ostracized, cussed out, etc.

Jesse and I attended Graceland together. He and his family are now experiencing a rough time through local politics in addition to all of the psychological trauma from divergent paths, his cancer and chemo treatments.

Please pray for their family. I think I would even take requests for my ability to provide loving support. I am not close and am struggling to help keep them sane in what little capacity I can.

Thank you to those who would offer even a single prayer in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment