Friday, March 15, 2019

OPEN HOUSE Saturday March 16, 2:00-5:00 p.m.

------ Forwarded message -----
From: Pam Able
pam@20thcenturyrealty.com


OPEN HOUSE Saturday March 16, 2:00-5:00 p.m.


OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY MARCH 16
2:00-5:00 PM

206 W Ruby
Independence MO 64050



I have a very nice listing that would be perfect for someone gathering in to the Centerplace or any family looking for a quality built home. It's close to Independence Square and not far from CPRS or a lot of church historical sites. You will have amazing neighbors! It's a very nice 4 bedroom home with great curb appeal and a double lot. I'd be happy to show it to anyone that is looking to purchase a home before interest rates rise. I will be at the house on Saturday, March 16th between 2:00 and 5:00 p.m. but if that time is not convenient for you, give me a call any time and I can meet you there. Please follow the link below for more pictures and further information.

Click on the blue link below to see more information.

Once the page opens, you can click on the address and it will bring up the full listing. If you have any questions, please contact me.
My cell number is:
816-728-1211

Click the following link to view the listing:
https://matrix.heartlandmls.com/DE.asp?ID=7516699725


Pam Abel
Broker

20th Century Real Estate Services
Phone: 816-254-3311


1 comment:

  1. My name is Sara Johnson, I live in california U.S.A and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after been scammed severally by these online loan lenders, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. he gave happiness to me and my family, although at first i found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parents with 2 kids, I met this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online Dr. Dave Logan that helped me with a loan of $300,000.00 U.S. Dollars, he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him on (daveloganloanfirm@gmail.com and Call/Text: +1(501)800-0690 And Whatsapp: +1 (315) 640-3560 ) .. and inform them Sara Johnson directed you.. Thanks. Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete