Friday, December 20, 2019

Air Purifier For Sale - $200 OBO

From: Linda Datschefski
ldatschefski@gmail.com


Air Purifier For Sale




I no longer need this stand alone unit. It is a Health Way. Company is based in Minnesota. It requires new filters. You can go on line and read about them. The unit is pricey. Company suggests replacing the filters once a year. But I vacuum them out periodically n can get them to last 2 years. When I bought it the cost was around $800. If you put it by the cold air return for your furnace it works well to cover more of your house instead of a smaller area. I'm asking $200.00 OBO for it. A set of filters run around $200 plus tax and shipping. I have company contact info to order new filters.

Contact Linda at:
816-877-5314
or email
ldatschefski@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
    Air purifier

    ReplyDelete