Sunday, February 3, 2019

RESCHEDULED 2019 Priesthood and Men's Retreat

From: Horn, Vim
HornW@umkc.edu


RESCHEDULED 2019 Priesthood and Men's Retreat


Please plan on attending the RESCHEDULED 2019 Priesthood and Men’s Retreat at OGRB (Oak Grove Restoration Branch)

The new dates are Thursday, February 28 and Saturday, March 2.
The location and schedule of the retreat remain the same as before.

Please share this information.

Below and attached are fliers with the new dates and a new registration link.
Please take a minute to register or reregister. Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RESCHEDULEDjanuaryretreat





1 comment:


  1. HELLO everyone Have you been going through a lot in your relationship lately as a result of sudden change in your spouse attitude towards you ? If "YES",the end has come to that problem that keeps you awake when you are suppose to be asleep. When people you know to be nice and caring suddenly begins to act in a cruel manner there is need to ask questions such as, what exactly is wrong with my spouse ? Is this problem spiritual ? These and many questions that would cross ones mind at some point. I was in that kind of a confused state at some point in my relationship that I felt the weight of the world was resting on my shoulder, I was abandoned by my hubby when our son was 3 weeks. He left us for no reason. Though I wasn't too sure of what exactly would make him leave us I felt it was something extra ordinary(spiritual) that must have taken place in his memory. I was asked to contact this address to get help,Great Matatan the spell as soon as I did all my problem was sorted out. I can categorically state here that the kind gesture of ( matatanspell@yahoo.com CALL/WHATS-APP:+233 20 926 0493 )has helped me restore my family.

    ReplyDelete