Saturday, June 15, 2019

FREE WATERBED FRAME AND CHILD'S BUNK BED

​----- Forwarded message -----
From: Archie Gatrost
afgatrost@hotmail.com


FREE WATERBED FRAME AND CHILD'S BUNK BED


My son and family have moved to Oklahoma and there are two beds that are available.

The largest bed is a queen size waterbed with large headboard and a double stack of drawers below. We had a spring mattress made for it. You do not have to take the mattress. There is also a mirrored canopy which goes with it but not on it. Let me know if you want to look at it. House is located near Truman and Holke.

The child's bed has steps up the side with drawers below the steps. There is a roll out bunk bed below. I think it is missing mattress supports and only has one mattress. If you are interested I can meet you at his house and help load it up.

If you have questions or want to set up a time to look and pick up please email me at: afgatrost@hotmail.com

Thanks
Archie Gatrost


No comments:

Post a Comment