Sunday, June 16, 2019

Help with Camp Tiona Project

From: Tiffani Brennan
tiffani.deanne@gmail.com


Help with Camp Tiona Project


Hello,

I am directing Camp Tiona this summer (a Junior camp for girls going into grades 4th through 7th). I am super excited for camp. I have a project that I need your help with. I need to collect hundreds of gallon milk jugs for something I will be making prior to camp. The milk jugs just need to be plastic, empty and rinsed out. They can be with or without lids. No amount is too big or too small, I need as many as I can get. I have contacted a few people at various branches that will help with collecting the milk jugs. Here are the people at various branches that are helping me collect, please bring them to church with you so the people helping me can take them home.

Atherton: Aaron or Kelda Brown
Colbern Road: Bruce or Sharon Brennan
Living Hope: Tiffani Brennan
Missionary Branch: Elizabeth Greer
Saints Haven: Savannah Hawley or Jesiah Bates
South Crysler: Gayle Fleming or Ronda Ohmer
Waldo: Karla Stump

If you want to donate jugs but don't go to any of these branches, please email or call/text me. I will arrange a way to pick up the jugs (or find a contact person for your branch). If people live in Independence and want to just drop them off somewhere, Elizabeth Greer said she would be willing to collect them. Her address is:
318 N Union
Independence MO 64050

My email is:
tiffani.deanne@gmail.com
and my number is:
816-520-2528

Thank you so much! In gospel bonds,

Tiffani Brennan
Camp Tiona director



No comments:

Post a Comment