Sunday, June 2, 2019

Pressler Odida Update

From: Brian Mundy
bmundy@bradlech.com


Pressler Odida Update


We want to thank all those who came together last night and prayed for Pressler. We know many were unable to attend but still came together in the spirit of prayer in many states and at least 3 countries! I received the following from Eric this morning;

These are powerful miracles. That I and my family are the beneficiaries of the Lord’s grace, is there anything else I can say but thanks? Many many thanks to you my church family. Who is like our God? He is now eating solid and liquids today. He is looking bright. He is talking of attending classes next week. They have discharged him and he is looking forward to attending classes next week.

Let us all rejoice together and praise our God with one voice! Oh give thanks unto the lord all ye lands!!!

Brian K. Mundy
Bradlech Construction, LLC


1 comment:


  1. HELLO everyone Have you been going through a lot in your relationship lately as a result of sudden change in your spouse attitude towards you ? If "YES",the end has come to that problem that keeps you awake when you are suppose to be asleep. When people you know to be nice and caring suddenly begins to act in a cruel manner there is need to ask questions such as, what exactly is wrong with my spouse ? Is this problem spiritual ? These and many questions that would cross ones mind at some point. I was in that kind of a confused state at some point in my relationship that I felt the weight of the world was resting on my shoulder, I was abandoned by my hubby when our son was 3 weeks. He left us for no reason. Though I wasn't too sure of what exactly would make him leave us I felt it was something extra ordinary(spiritual) that must have taken place in his memory. I was asked to contact this address to get help,Great Matatan the spell as soon as I did all my problem was sorted out. I can categorically state here that the kind gesture of ( matatanspell@yahoo.com CALL/WHATS-APP:+233 20 926 0493 )has helped me restore my family.

    ReplyDelete