Saturday, June 22, 2019

NEW INFO ABOUT GENESEO REUNION!

From: Holly McLean
holly4candles@hotmail.com



NEW INFO ABOUT GENESEO REUNION!


NEW INFO!!!

Geneseo Reunion is back on! A number of PH stepped up to take the responsibility for the direction of the reunion because of Mark Deitrick’s health issues.

Reunion will be July 22-Aug 3. If you are interested in attending, contact Jack Evans at 816-723-6397

This reunion is for all saints from all groups in the Restoration. Come and enjoy a week away with your brothers and sisters!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PREVIOUS MESSAGE:

I have been asked to relay this message to those who may have been planning to attend the Geneseo Reunion and/or the workday to prepare the campgrounds.

Due to serious health issues, the director Mark Dietrick, will be unable to continue planning and executing the necessary arrangements for the reunion scheduled for the end of July. Therefore, Geneseo reunion will be cancelled this year.

Please consider planning to attend and participate in the summer of 2020.

Your prayers for his speedy recovery are greatly appreciated.


1 comment:


  1. HELLO everyone Have you been going through a lot in your relationship lately as a result of sudden change in your spouse attitude towards you ? If "YES",the end has come to that problem that keeps you awake when you are suppose to be asleep. When people you know to be nice and caring suddenly begins to act in a cruel manner there is need to ask questions such as, what exactly is wrong with my spouse ? Is this problem spiritual ? These and many questions that would cross ones mind at some point. I was in that kind of a confused state at some point in my relationship that I felt the weight of the world was resting on my shoulder, I was abandoned by my hubby when our son was 3 weeks. He left us for no reason. Though I wasn't too sure of what exactly would make him leave us I felt it was something extra ordinary(spiritual) that must have taken place in his memory. I was asked to contact this address to get help,Great Matatan the spell as soon as I did all my problem was sorted out. I can categorically state here that the kind gesture of ( matatanspell@yahoo.com CALL/WHATS-APP:+233 20 926 0493 )has helped me restore my family.

    ReplyDelete