Saturday, January 15, 2022

STOREHOUSE

 

From: Luke Zahniser


STOREHOUSE

I’m still relatively new to Independence, but have just as much a heritage as anyone in the Restoration.  It has been on my heart for many years to study the principles of the storehouse and what can be done in current preparation for the people of the gathering, which already is commonly held and widely accepted to have begun among our people, here in the Center Place.

I’m looking for anyone with real intent who wishes to study the storehouse principles.  I am very well aware that the church has no Bishop to operate a storehouse.  I am also just a member seeking after the Lord’s work for us and His purpose for me.

I am aware that there are several individuals and branches that have already begun their own preparations.  I am seeking to contribute what gifts the Lord has placed in me.

You can e-mail me at:

Brothers and Sisters, I love you.
Your Brother In Christ’s name,
Luke Zahniser

John 3:14-17

​​

No comments:

Post a Comment