Monday, June 24, 2024

Must Read For Medicare Members

 

Must Read For Medicare Members

Hello all,

As many of you know, I am licensed Medicare broker. I just found out last week that Blue Cross Blue Shield. Kansas City, is doing away with their Medicare advantage division. I have already let all my clients know about this but if you have a BCBS Kansas City advantage plan, you should be getting a letter from them with an explanation. Your plan will expire on 12/31/2024. That means you will need to replace it with a different plan. I will be meeting with all of my clients during annual enrollment period, to help them transition seamlessly into a new plan for 2025.

If you are on BCBS but not one of my clients, I am happy to meet with you as well, to help you find a new plan. You can reach me at 816-536-5970 or stu12gage79@gmail.com. October will be here before you know it and slots will fill up fast. Call at your earliest convenience to book a time slot.

Regards,

Stuart Gage


No comments:

Post a Comment