Friday, July 26, 2024

LIVING IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD JULY 25, 2024

 LIVING IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD JULY 25, 2024

Greetings to all the faithful Saints,

As each hour of every day of every week continues to unfold in our lives and the world, how is all the unfolding affecting your living in the kingdom of God and your efforts to “Build up that kingdom and establish His righteousness?” Did the plot, regardless of who was responsible, to kill a presidential candidate, affect you at all? Did it stir you to begin to lay aside everything that has no kingdom value in you life? Did it stir you to put away all the fractured parts of our lives and surrender it all to Jesus? Or has it been “Ho hum” and back to life “as usual?”

A few years ago when covid hit, statements were made that there would never be a return “to normal.” Whatever “normal” was or is. However, it appears, in many respects, that people have reached “normal” again and it shows in most every aspect of our lives. This seems to be the procedure for mankind. After suffering hardships of all kinds, when the hardships seem to have passed by, we fall back into the same ruts of life as before. God led the Israelites out of Egypt to the Promised Land only to have them become slaves to Baal and other false gods. The same thing happened to the Jaredites, Nephites and all aspects of Latter Day Saints.

In Exodus when Moses asked God who he should tell the Israelites sent him, GOD SAID “I AM THAT I AM! TELL THEM I AM HAS SENT YOU. Has God changed His mind for us today? His Name is still I AM. Jesus emphasized this many times in the scriptures, including the following:

John 4:28 “...I who speak unto thee AM THE MESSIAS.

John 6:35 “...I AM the bread of life...the living bread..”

John 8:12 “...I AM the light of the world..” John 8:58 “...Before Abraham was, I AM..”

John 10:7 ”...I AM the door of the sheepfold…” John 10:11 “...I AM the good shepherd...”

John 11:25 “..I AM the resurrection and the life…”

John 14:6 “ I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life…”

John 15:1 :”...IAM the true vine.”

John 18: 5 “ I AM HE…” John 18: 8 “… I AM HE…”

Jesus is the only One and the Only Way! When will we stop trying everything our way? There is only ONE TRUE CHURCH and it does not ANY fractured parts. When we truly come back to the ONE TRUE CHURCH, keep all God’s commandments, embrace the TRUTH (JESUS) and look upward Genesis 9:21 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant, which I made unto thy father Enoch, that, when men should keep all my commandments, Zion should again come on the earth, the city of Enoch, which I have caught up unto myself. 22 And this is mine everlasting covenant: that when thy posterity shall embrace the truth and look upward, then shall Zion look downward, and all the heavens shall shake with gladness, and the earth shall tremble with joy; 23 And the general assembly of the church of the firstborn shall come down out of heaven, and possess the earth, and shall have place until the end come. And this is mine everlasting covenant, which I made with thy father Enoch.

Why do we continue postponing this great event?

God bless

Paul Gage


No comments:

Post a Comment