Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Donations: Someone's Trash is my Treasure

 From: Carina Adams

carinaadams007@hotmail.com

Donations: Someone's Trash is my Treasure

Hello Saints,

I have acquired a trailer, thanks to all who helped me to achieve this goal. I know that it is only in January, but Spring Cleaning is not that far off; so, if you have any old lumber 1x2 or 2x2s that you want to get rid of or even flooring I would greatly appreciate that as a donation toward helping our family. The reason I am asking for donations is the previous owner had got everything out of the trailer and we found more spots than we thought which need to be stabilized, before we can move in safely. And even if it ends up all mismatched, I am ok with this because I am not picky right now, I want to get the floors that need done, done by mid-February. Also, if there is anyone who can donate their time to help me and my dad work on these floors or even demo, we would greatly appreciate it. Hope you all have a blessed evening.

Mrs. Carina Adams



No comments:

Post a Comment