Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Update for Marianne

 From: Marianne Goodwater

meg120940@icloud.com

Update for Marianne

I fell last Monday and didn't go to hospital because the ambulance people thought I checked out OK, and I just wanted to go home. I went to the hospital on Thursday, and wouldn't have then, if they hadn't caught that I was passing blood. I'll have the brace on for around three months. I'm already standing up and walking a little.

There was a certain way that I could get up without hurting so bad. It still hurts when I cough, breathe, yawn and move. I broke 3 right ribs, broke my T8(vertebrate), and bruised my right kidney. I'll let everyone know, what's coming next. I think, this afternoon, it's to rehab at James River. Thanks for caring, it means so much to me. I’ll let you know when I get moved, to rehab.

Love y’all.
Marianne



No comments:

Post a Comment