Monday, April 20, 2020

DRIVING HOME, a New Book by Neil Simmons

From: Paul Ludy
paulvludy@gmail.com


DRIVING HOME, a New Book by Neil Simmons




I have just obtained a number of copies of a very interesting book by Neil Simmons. The title is "DRIVING HOME: A Lifelong Journey with a Spiritual Guide." It is a new book, which was published in 2020.

It is 182 pages, and my price is $8.00 each. It will ship for $3.00.
To order, e-mail to:
PaulVLudy@gmail.com
or call me at:
816-210-8450

This book was inspired by "The Harbinger" and includes a special teacher sent from God, along with actual experiences from the life of Neil Simmons. Neil writes: "Both your life and mine are actually all about our journey to our ultimate home. We are all 'Driving Home.' I am prayerful that this book will be your 'messenger.' May it surprise you on your journey, and may it help you better understand the plan God has for you."

The back cover shows this exchange:
"I serve the one true God. He sent me to teach you because you do not understand many of the things you teach."
Silence descended. My thoughts whirled through my head. "What is it that I do not understand?"
"Almost everything."

I read this book in an afternoon and found it quite enjoyable, both in the approach and in the testimonies it contains. I may not understand or agree with all the conclusions, but I certainly acknowledge our necessity to explore and attempt to discover better ways to understand our God and His plan. May we grow in our comprehension of His way. This book will help the Saints to think.

--Paul V. Ludy

Don't forget my $5.00 book sale through April 30.
See the list at:
RLDSBOOKS.BLOGSPOT.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment