Saturday, August 15, 2020

Mommy Answer Lady Rebellious Child?

 From: Holly McLean



Mommy Answer Lady Rebellious Child?
 
Hello Saints, 

As a mom with lots of children, I have been asked many times about how to raise them so they do not become rebellious. 

I don’t assume to be the end all of Parental knowledge, but I do believe there are some things that can seriously help avoid this problem.  

My hope is that the information in this short video will help parents who are concerned about this or are already dealing with it. If nothing else, help parents prepare for the teen years. 

I’m open to questions and would love to hear from you. If you have a question, you can comment below the video and I will answer. Or, you can PM me if you prefer. 

More information about parental helps can be found on The Mommy Answer Lady YOUTUBE channel Or my website www.mommyanswerlady.com

You can find the video here: 


YSIC, 

Holly McLean
The Mommy Answer Lady 


No comments:

Post a Comment