Monday, November 2, 2020

Special invitations to pray and fast this election

 From:  Dwight & Pam Burford



Special invitations to pray and fast this election
 

Dear Family and Friends,

 

Please prayerfully considering the following invitations:

 

Franklin Graham is inviting us to pray this evening, the eve of the presidential election, for the United States of America.

 

https://twitter.com/Franklin_Graham/status/1323266681817468928

 

And Jonathan Cahn is again inviting everyone to pray and fast, this time during election day.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8f1jz55tZo

 

Remember these warnings:

 

D&C 38:6c: “Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land.”

 

D&C 63:9a-9c:  “I, the Lord, am angry with the wicked; I am holding my Spirit from the inhabitants of the earth.  I have sworn in my wrath and decreed wars upon the face of the earth, and the wicked shall slay the wicked, and fear shall come upon every man, and the Saints also shall hardly escape;  nevertheless, I, the Lord, am with them, and will come down in heaven from the presence of my Father, and consume the wicked with unquenchable fire.

 

God’s Blessings,

Dwight Burford

 



No comments:

Post a Comment