Thursday, November 5, 2020

Tidings of Zion Subscription Election Card

 From:  Horn, Vim



Tidings of Zion Subscription Election Card

Dear Saints,


For those of you who receive the Tidings of Zion (TOZ), this is a reminder to fill out and mail in the TOZ Subscription Election Card that was included in the last issue, #132, or to use the following link and complete it online.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TidingsofZion 

Our preference is that you use the online option. You MUST do one or the other, or you will not continue to receive printed copies of the TOZ after the next issue#133.

 

As was explained in the most recent TOZ, each year the cost of printing and mailing the magazine has continued to increase. Unfortunately donations have not kept pace with these ever increasing costs, and so the 2020 CRE passed a resolution to, for the first time, charge a $12 annual subscription fee. The Conference also requested that a subscription election card be sent to every subscriber with the following election options:

 

1.    I would like to receive a printed copy of the TOZ, and will donate $12 annually to cover the cost.

2.    I would like to receive a printed copy of the TOZ, but am unable to cover the cost at this time.

3.    I would like to receive a printed copy of the TOZ, and my Branch will cover the annual $12 cost.

4.    I would like to continue to receive a printed copy of the TOZ, and have already $12 or more to cover the annual cost.

5.    I would like to have the TOZ emailed to me, and would like to cancel my print subscription if I have one.

6.    I will access the TOC on the CRE website. Please cancel my print subscription if I have one.

7.    I do not wish to receive the TOZ in any form.


If the annual subscription fee presents a financial challenge at this time, we encourage you to select option 2.  If you choose to continue to receive printed copies of the TOZ, you MUST include your current address. If you choose to have the TOZ emailed to you, you only need to provide your email address.

 

If you have any questions, please call or email the CRE.

 

Thank you for your continued consideration and support for the Tidings of Zion.

 

William (Vim) Horn
CRE Phone #  (816) 836-3421
Email: eldersconference7@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment