Thursday, July 14, 2022

Restored Covenant Edition - Book of Mormons

 From: Frederick Gaydusek

frederickgaydusek@gmail.com

Restored Covenant Edition - Book of Mormons

I am in the process of delivering Book of Mormons (RCE) to Native American tribal leaders in Oklahoma. There are 39 tribes with tribal headquarters in the state, so I was inspired since Oklahoma is only 5+ hours away, I would buy as many Book of Mormon as possible, which was before the BMF ran out and plan a trip southwest. I was in Oklahoma and have exhausted supply. I have been introducing the Book of Mormon, explaining its importance, and addressing misconceptions. If there are any Saints who have extra unused RCE spares I could certainly use them in the time waiting for the new printing from BMF (Book of Mormon Foundation) so I can visit the remaining tribes.

Rick Gaydusek
816-550-9073
Frederickgaydusek@gmail.com

I could pick them up, or they could drop off at my house or at BMF



No comments:

Post a Comment