Wednesday, July 27, 2022

WANT LARGE ROOM TO RENT

 ​​From: Linda Burton

jodieburton77@gmail.com

WANT LARGE ROOM TO RENT

I want a large room to rent in a Christian home. Someone’s finished basement would be ideal, that has a half-bath down there.

I will get an apartment-sized refrigerator. I already have a microwave oven, a toaster, a flat plate with two burners, an electric skillet, a George Foreman cooker, plus I plan on getting an Air Fryer Oven, so I should not have to use your kitchen.

I do not smoke, drink, cuss or use illicit drugs. I grew up in the RLDS Church and Restoration Branches, my grandfather was a patriarch in the Church. His name was Roland W. Scott, and he ran around with the Case Brothers: Hubert and Oscar Case, if you remember them. My dad was in the Aaronic Priesthood, my mother played the pipe organ at the Stone Church and the Auditorium, and her best friends were Bethel Knoche, and Byrna Zerr. My sister was Laurelle Redford, who attended the South Crysler Restoration Branch, but she died a couple of years ago.

The home does not have to be RLDS (Community of Christ Church) or of a Restoration Church, but it does at least need to be a non-denominational Christian home.

My present lease will be up the end of September 2022, so I would need to take occupancy by then. I would pay you $400.00 to $500.00 a month rent on the 3rd of each month.

I have a spayed cat, and I keep her nails trimmed short. She is litter-box trained and has NEVER gone outside of her box. I take her for walks on a harness and lease.

I have a son who lives in California and comes to visit me yearly. This is a picture of me and my son when he came to visit me at Christmas.


​I am neat and clean and am very quiet and like to keep to myself. I do not date and I am not gay.

My name is Linda Burton.

My phone number is 417-294-1032. (I kept my phone from Branson.)

My temporary Independence phone number is
816-419-0069, but that will be discontinued soon.

My email is:
jodieburton77@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment