Sunday, January 14, 2024

Invitation and Warning: Jan 9, 2024 Vision

 

Invitation and Warning: Jan 9, 2024 Vision

As a congregation we finished a 30 day fast, for most if not all it was a partial fast that ended on December 30th. As of January 3, 2024 a group started another 21 days. We are now on day 7, one week into the fast. Our focus is prayer. Prayer as a priority, as a discipline and as a Holy Delight. Learning to yearn and anticipate our secret times of closet prayer.

In my early morning prayer time today, January 9, 2024, I saw a vision in my head it wasn’t out before me as sometimes I experience, but just pictures in my head, with words. I now know what God was revealing to me was a strategy for the spiritual battle for this City.

I saw a map of Independence with large and small uneven odd, shaped areas and sticky notes on it. The City was divided into numerous areas with a sticky note with someone’s name. That area they adopted as their stewardship, to pray and lament and labor and travail over. The prayers to be offered were to cover past, present and future in a way that I can’t explain. I heard a voice and words in my mind…

“Pray for the families, parents, fathers and fatherless, mothers and motherless, orphans, homeless, children of all ages. Pray for peace in homes, in streets, in schools, in businesses. For leaders, righteous leaders and removal of evil leaders. Binding the strongman and men and strong ones. Pray for the light to override the dark. The evil to be destroyed by the good. For brotherly kindness and acts of kindness. For generosity and honesty and gratitude to overshadow thievery, lies and entitlement spirits. For satan’s hordes and armies to be run out and destroyed in the lives and areas covered by prayer. Seek out the darkest area of your stewardship and take it by force through mighty prayer. Pray not once but travail over the area as if it were your own flesh and blood, (because it is mine.) Pray for the Spirit of Zion. Pray for the wall of fire to encircle it. Pray for the hounds of Heaven to search out the lost and deceived and turn them back to Christ. Pray for the groups that are trying to bring light in that area that their efforts may be magnified for Christ. Pray for the manifestations of miracles, healings, deliverances, and blessings. Pray for the people's role in Zion. Pray for the area’s roles in Zion. Pray for all leaders, officials, teachers, instructors, influences, First Responders, community workers, social workers. Pray for any government influences in that area. Pray against the evil influences of evil music, words, drugs, alcohol, addictions. Pray against addictions even to pharmaceutical drugs. Pray for the doctors, lawyers, agents of every kind to be honest and righteous in judgment. Pray for the children, the next generation their understanding and lack of understanding of purpose of life. Pray that all that has been built on lies will crumble, that only truth will prevail. Pray that God’s hand will be seen and recognized, evident in that area through mercy or judgment. Pray for healing of spiritual, emotional, physical and mental wounds. Pray for the healing of the past. Pray that God would prepare all for their role in the Army of God. Pray for them to rise up and overtake their areas of influence. Pray that the believers would come together and declare this City as the City of Our God. Pray God would send His Angelic Armies into the homes, streets of your area. Declare that this area is no longer open to any who fights against Zion. Pray for every kind of business, stores, schools, banks, hospitals, offices, restaurants. Pray for the COC, Restoration Congregations, and every faction of the Restoration in that area. Carry that area as if it were your own flesh and blood, your own baby. Speak God’s Word, prophecies and promises over your area of stewardship. Speak with authority as Sons and Daughters of the most High God.”

“You ask me how often should I pray? How often are you reminded that you are carrying a child? Every hour? Every couple of hours? That’s how often I want you to feel this burden I carry. Does your congregation really want to make a difference or are you still going to sit back and take what happens? Show me how much you want this City back. Show me by your prayers, your mighty powerful petitions, declarations and praises. There is a time stamp on this. You must trust me in this. You will soon understand what you have not seen. Seven days hyper focused and you will see my hand move over your City. You ask, why seven? Seven days with great intention is more powerful than 14 casually done.”

This Sunday came vividly in my mind with confirmation from the Holy Spirit that He is inviting us to begin this endeavor on Sunday, January 14, 2024 and diligently continue and persevere for seven days in fervent, effectual, mighty prayer and fasting, travailing and laboring with our God.

I then heard the words, “It's time to get your face in the dirt and cry unto me.”

I then saw a young man and others rising up from their knees, they were dirty with gaping holes in the knees of their pants, but with renewed vigor, because the victory was theirs. The victory belongs to the Lord. The words from the Lord continued. “Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit saith the Lord. Zech 4:6 My Spirit through the power and might of prayer. If you treat this lightly I will as well, and I will not hear the cries of my people. But if you treat the invitation and warning seriously, I will move Heaven and earth in your behalf, in behalf of my people. I will reclaim what is mine. I’m inviting you to labor with me in the Spirit. Territory can be reclaimed through the mighty prayers of my people or through utter destruction.”

“Many of the Early Saints were too busy bickering to hear my warnings and instructions. Will you be the same or will you labor with all your might through mighty prayer, listen for my still small voice and hearken and obey my commands? I’m calling you deeper to feel my aching for this people and this City. As Jesus wept over Jerusalem, so I weep over all my creation. I weep over Zion. Will you weep with me? As Rachel wept over her children, so I weep. Will you weep with me? Will you bear this with me? Zion will be and will not be moved out of her place, you have that promise from me, but will it come by the sacrifice of my people laboring with me and in me in mighty prayer and fasting? How much destruction will have to take place before my people fall to their faces in the dirt and travail in prayer and fasting? What more can I do to get your attention and warn you of what speedily lies ahead? I love you my children, you are mine and I am yours and I will never leave you or forsake you. I can spare you so much pain and distress if you choose to learn to labor with me, weep with me, travail with me, carry this seed of the kingdom with me. As you carry it, I will enlarge it till it becomes your greatest desire and need, to give birth to my kingdom. It cannot be a casual thought or prayer, but a desperate plea, a cry that you feel you cannot carry any longer, you must give birth or die. As the vision of Zion enlarges within you, I will soften your hearts, and prepare you to be the beautiful, pure Bride for my Son. Pray for each other, that together you may labor with me.”

Words written by Ron after the above experience was shared.

Brothers and Sisters, you have the authority to pray and to pray mighty and approach the throne of God in the name of Jesus on behalf of these things that God listed out for us to pray about. You have that authority, right, purpose and his plan to pray for these things. He has given YOU the right to long for Zion, to labor for Zion, to be desperate for Zion. Most of you have prayed all your life for Zion and have wondered when or if it would ever come. Many of you have prayed for it to be in your lifetime. You have prayed your family would be there, you have read testimonies, scriptures, heard even in this congregation about Zion and its redemption from Brother White's vision and on to many, many other testimonies. God’s word has declared it so and that it will be.

The early Saints struggled in the new land here to establish Zion. They had bickering among them, struggled in giving their all to the cause of Zion and the enemy was able to stir up division in the Saints and you know what happened. Part of your prayer is to repent for the church and early Saints down through today for the division, fighting among us, splitting, warring even in quiet ways. We need to repent for the past and even up to today. As you take on this call from the Lord to give your all for the next 7 days with mighty prayer and fasting as you can, do as if it's your own child, for in reality, it is your child- even Zion the Kingdom of God you are battling for that this City and its people of all denominations and those of no knowledge of Christ, will be so moved upon by the Holy Spirit that God will set his hand to favor Zion by mercy rather than by destruction that you all know has been called for if the Saints do not arise to their calling.

All are called that call themselves Saints. Please yield everything that you can. Ask God to give you testimony that you are called to embark on this request from Him to plead for this City and the Kingdom of God.

Your Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Ron and Brenda Van Fleet; Jim and Sue Engelman

The following is a recap of ideas to pray for with some areas added from other members who had been given areas to pray for. Don’t stop or replace what you are already doing, but consider adding to, taking your prayers to the next level. As you are led by the Holy Spirit there will be more areas that will be revealed to you as well, possibly for your area in particular.

image0 20

Please prayerfully consider this invitation and warning and share with others who will pray, as you are led by the Holy Spirit. The invitation is to any and all individuals and groups to adopt a specific area of this City and labor with God in the Spirit in mighty, desperate prayer. May we see God’s Hand move over our City in a mighty way for His Honor and Glory!
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


No comments:

Post a Comment