Saturday, May 19, 2018

​Lovable Dog Needs New Home

------ Forwarded message ------
From: Katy Allinder Palmer
marykallinder@gmail.com


​Lovable Dog Needs New Home


I’m so saddened to be writing this message but my dog Lilly has not transitioned well with the addition of our son. She has been my trusty companion for 6 years and I will be heartbroken to have her leave us. She is an 7.5 year old American Bulldog mix who I adopted at 1.5 years old. She is a “people” dog who loves nothing more than to be next to her owners,especially snuggled on the couch or in bed. We are unfortunately needing to find her a new home as our son is becoming mobile and with that she has been frightened by him and did attempt to bite (she has been temperamental before). Because of this our vet has advised us to find her a new home.
The thought of leaving her at a shelter breaks my heart (and I won’t do it). She would be wonderful in a home with a fenced in yard, with grown/teenage children, a single adult or empty nesters. She has never been around cats and has only lived in a home as a single animal.

If interested please contact me @ 816-510-7942
Or marykallinder@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment