Thursday, May 3, 2018

​Prayer Request for Jean Roush​

​----- Forwarded message ------
From: Nancy Skelton
ns5skelton@yahoo.com


​Prayer Request for Jean Roush​


My Mother, Jean Roush, fell yesterday and broke 3 ribs. She is at home in Seymour, MO recuperating. We would like to ask for prayers on her and the family's behalf while she recuperates as it will take many months for her ribs to heal. My mother lives alone with only my sister, Elaine Crump, to tend to her. It is very difficult for my sister to tend to her as she had knee replacement surgery in January. And I need to have cataract surgery.

We would all appreciate your remembering all of us in your prayers please. God bless all of you prayer warriors always.

Thanks in advance for your prayers, kindness, understanding, and love,
Nancy Skelton

Live honestly, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly & Leave the rest to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment