From: Jon Tandy
Upcoming Activities POSTPONED
Please be aware of the following Pastors of Zion sponsored activities that have been postponed or rescheduled (as of last Saturday):
* Priesthood & Wives’ Banquet (was March 29 at Atherton) – has been postponed indefinitely.
* 5th Sunday Service, Testimonies of the Restoration (was March 29 at Waldo) – has been postponed until May 31, 6:30 PM, at Waldo.
* Joint Sacrament Service (was April 5 at Waldo) – has been postponed until June 7, 10:00 AM at Waldo.
* Historical Presentation (was April 6 at Waldo) – has been postponed indefinitely, probably June.
The following activities have NOT YET been rescheduled:
* Resurrection Choir (April 5, 6:30 PM at Waldo; and April 12, 11:00 AM at Atherton) – we have not formally made a decision but are evaluating the situation. This is not a POZ activity, but is included here for information. We will let you know as soon as a decision is made.
* Pastors of Zion Choir Festival (April 26, 6:30 PM at Waldo) – For now, choir directors can still prepare, and we will advise if anything changes. If a choir director decides to not participate in the April 26 event, please notify myself, or Dayn Cedarstrom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* POZ Summer Series, beginning June 14 – still on schedule.
* POZ/CRE InTown Reunion, beginning June 21 – still on schedule.
Be aware that the CDC yesterday announced recommendation that gatherings over 50 people in the next 8 weeks should cancel or postpone, but over 10 people for high-risk populations.
We will keep you advised about any additional changes in scheduling for the events at the Waldo Avenue Restoration Branch or POZ. Please continue to seek the Lord in prayer and faith for spiritual direction and for the health of our community, and that our faith and the testimony of Jesus Christ will increase through this situation in preparation for the coming of the Lord.
“Extraordinary times call for extraordinary people.”