Thursday, September 24, 2020

Dog Care Opportunity

 From:Jenna Luedeman



Dog Care Opportunity
 

Hi,

 

My name is Noodles. I am an almost 18-month-old Goldendoodle. I live in Independence, MO near the Square. My owner has to leave for awhile and I am looking for somebody who loves dogs – especially Goldendoodles (but not too much because I want to go back to my owner) to take care of me while she’s away.

 

I’m super friendly, with a big smile and love to fetch – that’s my Golden Retriever part. I’m also very chatty – I like to bark when I see people, squirrels and other moving objects – thanks to my poodle parent. I’m very smart and know lots of tricks but want to learn more. You can thank my parents for that. I’m still quite young and have lots of energy. I’d love to have someone who’s active and likes to train dogs.

 

My owner purchased me with the intent of being active and mentally stimulated. She’s taken me to plenty of training courses; engaged in daycare to ensure I’m properly socialized; and taken me out on adventures. The last thing we’d want is for me to turn into a bored house dog. It’d be great if there’s another individual who’s active and would be interested in caring for me until my owner returns.

 

I would love a fenced in yard; and possibly some doggie buddies. I’m not used to cats – but I’m sure we could become friends. I don’t want to be a home dog – but I’d like to remain active even while my owner is away.

 

Lastly, in terms of my breed, there’s lots of fluctuation with mixed breeds. To help answer a few potential questions, I’m a medium sized dog – 45 lbs. While there are more details to discuss, it would be best to contact my owner and set up an interview

 

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact my best buddy, Jenna Luedeman at (816) 286-7618 or email her at jjluedeman@gmail.comto set up an interview.

 

Can’t wait to meet you - Noodles






1 comment:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works Dog Grooming Sioux Falls

    ReplyDelete