Saturday, September 19, 2020

Support Richard Mark in the Bike MS: Inside Out - September event

 From: Richard Mark



Support Richard Mark in the Bike MS: Inside Out - September event

Dear Friends and Family,

Hello!  It's that time of year again!



I have been participating in BIKE MS since 1993.  I have shared this event with many amazing people, and have been inspired by the lives and struggles I have observed by those that deal with MS day in and day out.   The cycling team I lead, United We Ride, passionately supports these people and has raised close to $3 Million since it's inception in 1999.  Our efforts are aimed at funding high tech research to help end MS.  Our goal is to reach $3 Million by 2020, so I am motivated to help move the ball towards that goal.

This ride is very personal for me because a special cousin of mine lost her life several years ago due to the ravages of MS upon her.  It has gotten more personal because of the many friends I have made over the years whose lives have been snuffed out or greatly diminished as MS would destroy more and more neural cells in their bodies over time.  

 I have kicked off this fundraiser by making a $500 donation and hope you will join in. I believe there are enough good passionate people out there who also want to help those with MS.  I hope you are one of these, and together we can reach the goal of $5,000 that I have set to help out the MS Society this year.     If together we reach my goal of $5,000, I will donate another $500.  I would welcome you “forcing” this additional donation!

PLEASE, Click on the DONATE tab  to donate online.  

SINCERELY,

RICHARD MARK DDS

United We Ride...for the cure!!!        

PS:  You could also go to my Facebook fundraiser and donate through that portal.  Here is the link for this:        https://www.facebook.com/donate/882598275481476/

https://mssociety.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=2726&cmr=66D032EAB71E&language=en




No comments:

Post a Comment